WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Create stunning visual assets for our clients including corporate branding, animations, infographics, posters, banners, presentations, emailers and other requested design elements.
- Maintaining a strong grasp of current design and technology trends and styles
- Ability to understand client’s requirements and translate the same to the deliverables with high level of creativity
- Maintain brand aesthetic and standards across all channels making sure it is consistent with the clients’ brand guide
- Work on multiple projects at a time with varying deadlines
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Multimedia, Animation, Graphic Design or other commercial art degree or relevant agency/work experience
- A well-crafted and curated online portfolio
- Proficiency in Word and PowerPoint
- Thorough understanding of graphic design principles, including layout, color theory and typography
- Experience working with brand guidelines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; specifically, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Motion design skills are a plus
- Strong design vocabulary and ability to translate visual ideas into written language and vice versa
- Web design experience including HTML and CSS is a plus but not required
- Enjoy diversity in your work and can juggle multiple projects
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global top Clients on large transformational projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.