WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Implement CRM platforms, mainly Salesforce- gather business requirements, process mapping, design solutions and system functionalities, being involved in implementation phase, conduct tests, run workshops and trainings
- Design and implement sales incentive programs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- 2+ years' knowledge of implementing new CRM platforms, especially Salesforce
- 2+ years’ experience with Sales, Sales Operations, and Sales Technology Enablement, or related organization alignment, focused on the business process administration of sales incentives – from sales incentive planning and modeling through tracking, calculation, reporting and analysis, and dispute resolution.
- Experience working on a large-scale Business / Operational Transformation project desirable
- Experience working with “C” level executive clients
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) is required
- Good level of the EU foreign language e.g. German, Italian, French, Spanish would be strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
YOUR WINNING QUALITIES:
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 60% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.