WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Manage Large and complex Telco projects in an account or a group of accounts.
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues.
- May manage internal projects/programs within the Client’s company. May Program Manage ongoing optimization service to deployed customer networks
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of proven experience gained in Telco Operators, Network Providers or in Consulting companies related to broad aspects of Network strategy, planning, design, build and operations
- Ability to shape and run network transforming programs through deep industry, functional and technology knowledge working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate several skills in one of the following areas:
- 5G future evolution and IoT applications
- Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks
- Network deployment in particular Fiber & Mobile
- Service Platforms (IPTV, IMS, VoIP, etc..)
- Operational Support Systems (OSS)
- Cloud Computing
- Big Data and Network Analytics
- Application Architectures and System Integration
- JIRA and Agile methodologies
- ITIL and ETOM process frameworks
- Business and team development acumen
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.