Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals….
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit kariera.accenture.com/CN.
Meet the Financial Services Team
As a Financial Services professional in the Capability Network, you’ll work with key industry players in the Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, and Risk Management sectors around the world. You’ll be at the heart of a dynamic fast-paced environment of challenge, growth and continuous learning in one of the most sought after industries. You’ll help our clients keep up with fast changing regulations and innovations and bring them the industry-leading best practices, technologies and strategies in everything from credit and payments - to regulatory compliance, robotics, artificial intelligence - and the emerging blockchain technology.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Although no two days at Accenture are the same, as a Guidewire Solution Engineer in our Financial Services Practice, a typical day might include
- Working in projects that address the latest global challenges of the insurance world
- Designing Guidewire insurance platform solutions in areas of sales, underwriting, policy, billing, claims.
- Driving inception and implementation phases in Guidewire Suite projects.
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
What we are looking for?
Minimum bachelor’s degree
Minimum of 3 years of relevant Financial Services industry or consulting experience, preferably in the following Insurance project roles:
- Technical Lead
- Functional or Technical Analyst,
- IT Architect,
- Project Manager
Relevant experience in Non-Life Insurance – in one or more of the following areas:
- Guidewire Suite Applications
- IT systems implementation
- Systems integration / Data migration
- Digital solutions, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics
- Certification in at least one of Guidewire applications.
Your Winning Qualities
- Natural leader; easily establishes relationships with clients and colleagues
- Team Player; enjoys the intellectual stimulation of collaborating with colleagues around the world
- Determined; appreciates a challenge and overcoming obstacles to achieve results
- Digitally savvy; continuous learner
- Strong communicator; fluency in English is required, additional language capabilities are highly advantageous
- Willing to travel and work at international client sites
- Open-minded and optimistic individual with good time management skills
- Able to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – You Will Enjoy
- Transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- Supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- Global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- Bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work.
- Willing and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term.
- Willing to travel min. 50% (annual) of time and could be more. Travel is required - typically full-time weekly schedule Monday to Friday on client location abroad with fly-backs for a weekend to home location (Poland). Flexible - Remote work could be an option, depending on the assignment and project arrangement.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Permanent employment contract
- Opportunity to gain new Guidewire skills and certificates
- Attractive benefits package
- Fly-backs for a weekend from abroad project to home location (Poland)
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
- Dynamic, international working environment
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.