WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Working with global clients on implementation of various T&E software and tools (such as Concur)
- Gathering user requirements, daily coordination of work performed by the configuration team
- Interaction with companies, validation of gathered requirements, verifying possibilities in the system, providing support to the users
- Supporting the client in decision making
- Cooperating with 3rd party vendors to discuss credit card integration
- Preparing training decks and process maps
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for a position of Analyst (2+ years of relevant experience) or Consultant (5+ years of relevant experience)
- Sound knowledge of Travel & Expense process
- Functional and/or technical experience in Concur implementation, configuration skills
- Good understanding of ETL process would be a strong asset
- Good knowledge of management reporting in the CFO organization would be an additional asset
- Participation in implementation of enabling technologies (ERP applications, reporting tools, workflow applications, etc.) would be an additional asset.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Opportunity to work with global top clients on large, prestigious international projects
- Support in developing your career such as mentoring programme or feedback
- Professional trainings (available in Poland and abroad), an access to powerful learning platforms
- Competitive benefits package: private healthcare, additional life insurances, lunch vouchers, sport packages, Lounge Club membership
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.