Looking for a rewarding career with global impact? Then consider Accenture’s rapidly expanding Capability Network with approximately 3,000 Management Consulting and Strategy professionals based in a network of prominent locations around the world.
Capability Network Professionals:
- Love the variety and excitement of moving from project to project
- Thrive in a fast-paced, inclusive environment with countless opportunities to learn and grow
- Collaborate with diverse organizations on groundbreaking projects
- Enjoy the camaraderie of working together towards a common goal and forming lasting friendships
If this sounds like the right team for you, we invite you to read on - and visit kariera.accenture.com/CN.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Working in projects that address the latest global challenges of the insurance world
- Using your analytical skills to provide clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Defining, testing and implementing architectures, capabilities and processes
- Advising Insurance carriers on sales, underwriting, policy, billing, claims, cost reduction, operating model design and business process optimization
- Working across a dynamic, international team where English is the common language
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience on positions within project organizations such as:
- Functional or Technical Analyst,
- Business or IT Architect,
- Project Manager
- Experience in such areas as:
- Business Process Optimization
- “As Is” and “To Be” Analysis, Gap Analysis and Operating Model Road Map creation
- IT systems implementation
- Digital solutions, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics
- Business Process Optimization
- Cost Reduction, Operational Efficiency
- Marketing and Distribution strategy
- Customer experience
- Relevant experience in Non-Life or Life Insurance is an asset
- Knowledge of Insurance Software and Core Platforms like Guidewire, Duck Creek, ALIP, CSC Systems, is an advantage
- Professional certifications like PRINCE2, PMP, Professional Scrum Master, Agile Project Management, AgileBA, is an advantage
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Permanent employment contract
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.