WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Advising Financial Services Institutions and global corporate entities on a wide range of Risk Management topics
- Acting as a subject matter expert on Risk while working with Accenture’s global teams to shape and help clients develop solutions
- Helping the client use the new wave of technological innovation (Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning) to enhance and transform the risk management function
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum 2 years of risk management experience at one or more Financial Services or corporate institutions with an understanding of one or more of the following areas:Credit Risk Measurement
- Market Risk Measurement and Management-related topics
- VaR Calculations for financial instruments
- New or evolving regulations in risk management
- Operational Risk Management Framework
- ALM, Liquidity Risk Measurement, Reporting and Management
- Capital forecasting and modelling
- Functional design and database modeling for risk management systems and applications
- An understanding of risk regulatory framework
- Experience across risk platforms and technologies/products such as Bloomberg, Reuters, Sungard, Murex, Algorithmics, eFront, OFSAA
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Permanent employment contract
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.