WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Collaborating with clients’ Subject Matter Experts to build the training content
- Developing training materials using varied authoring tools
- Delivering instructor-led training and providing train-the-trainer sessions, also in a virtual setup
- Supporting logistics and operations of the training space during projects of various scales
- Supporting design and development of new tools and personal or organizational development ideas in the training space
- Collaborating with the best and brightest minds in the industry
- Traveling globally to work with prestigious clients and deliver large-scale transformational change
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is required, additional European language capabilities are highly advantageous- especially French and German
- Initial insight into Instructional Design with consideration of training specifics and learning models and theories, e.g: ADDIE, ARCS, Blooms’ Taxonomy, Kirkpatrick's Four Levels of Training Evaluation
- 2+ years of experience in Learning content design and development in any subject (business-, academic- or hobby-related) with the use of at least one of the following authoring tools: PowerPoint, Articulate, Captivate, Camtasia, WalkMe, Assima, EnableNow
- Well established analytical skills, time and priorities management
- Previous experience as a trainer in any training delivery space would be a strong asset
- Learning & development experience in the context of change management/ERP, CRM and HR systems implementations (SAP / Oracle, SalesForce, SuccessFactor, Cornerstone, other) would be a strong asset
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Dynamic, very often changing and challenging, but also – supportive, enjoyable, diverse (50/50 men and women) and secure international working environment
- Super-fast learning curve (depending also on You) both in hard business and soft skills
- Opportunity to visit many international client sites (mostly in Europe, but not only) and learn foreign working environments
- Flexibility with regards to the project setup and your personal/working time (telework an option)
- Very competitive and rewarding pay on merits, benchmarked with the market
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.