What's on Offer
- stable job in a multinational company;
- attractive salary and benefits package;
- internal and external training, possibilities to covering additional costs;
- clear development path within finance department;
- possibilities to participate in global financial centralisation project.
- Provide various financial analysis and month-end review;
- Develop and maintain suite of standard controlling reports to drive cost savings and efficiencies;
- responsible for financial activities including Month End Close, Forecasting, Budgeting, cash flow reporting and business reviews;
- Being a point of contact and building trust and long-term relationships with stakeholders and coworkers;
- Monitoring compliance process for all operations with regulations (in terms of regulations, policies);
- Participate in internal and external audits;
- Support in developing efficient systems and tools for processes improvement;
- Actively initiate and take care of process improvements to perform best quality of reports and data.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Finance, preferable accounting certifications (ACCA, CIMA, ACA);
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance area (Financial Analyst/Controller);
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is a must (VBA would be great advantage), ERP systems (SAP preferable);
- Strong communicative, analysing and logical thinking skills;
- Fluent verbal/written English skills.