HedgeServ is a top-ranked global, independent fund administrator providing a unique client-centric service and is the industry’s leader in technology. Headquartered in New York City and Dublin, HedgeServ currently services more than $350 billion of assets. HedgeServ provides a service solution for front office, risk, valuations, middle office, fund accounting and fund administration that is customized to the needs of the individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity funds. HedgeServ is located in Cork, Dublin, London, Luxembourg, Krakow, Bulgaria, New York, Boston, Sydney and Grand Cayman.
Investor Services Department
The HedgeServ Investor Services department has an established global presence, with operations located in the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Poland, and USA. Through the company’s continued growth, the team is seeking candidates to expand our operations in Poland. The team currently services a mix of private equity, hedge funds and hybrid structures. Using our proprietary technology, clients and investors experience an interactive, end to end, industry leading service. The team works with its clients and investors to introduce new technology solutions to continuously meet the demands of an ever-changing industry to support unique client structures and operating models.
An Investor Services Administrator (“IS Administrator”) acts as the primary operational contact for a client and its investors within the investor services team. An administrator will support the supervisor in the delivery of investor services to clients within agreed quality, timing and output targets. The role offers an excellent opportunity for individuals to work in an end to end environment with an excellent reputation for work-life balance.
Key Accountabilities of the Role
- Receive and process investor transaction documents in accordance with the fund documentation requirements such as subscriptions
- Maintain capital activity report and distribute to client (s) on a periodic basis
- Complete and maintain AML requirements for all investor transactions
- Provide money movement notification to the client (s) and prepare wire instructions for money movements for investor activity
- Serve as daily client operational contact for investor servicing and maintain good relationships with clients
- Display excellent organizational skills to meet SLA deadlines while adhering to procedures
- Act as a mentor to junior staff and provide training under supervision of supervisor
- Develop knowledge on allocations and performance calculations
- Work on projects /Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Demonstrate team player qualities within the investor services team
Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree – Completed bachelor’s degree required.
A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a hedge fund administration firm with experience in all aspects of the role of an Investor Services Administrator. Alternative experience may be considered.
- Flexible in terms of approach
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills