HedgeServ is a top-ranked global, independent fund administrator providing a unique client-centric service and is the industry’s leader in technology. Headquartered in New York City and Dublin, HedgeServ currently services more than $350 billion of assets. HedgeServ provides a service solution for front office, risk, valuations, middle office, fund accounting and fund administration that is customized to the needs of the individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity funds. HedgeServ is located in Cork, Dublin, London, Luxembourg, Krakow, Sofia, New York, Boston, Sydney and Grand Cayman.
As we continue through a period of explosive growth, HedgeServ is searching for future leaders who can make an immediate impact on our already successful team. We are seeking a professional individual who is decisive, energetic, and self-starting.
In addition to a focus on traditional collateral management responsibilities such as margin calls, dispute resolutions, and collateral settlements; the Treasury Associate will be expected to oversee the cash management processes, hold conversations with senior Hedge Fund personnel, and actively engage in our internal development initiatives.
- Support daily wire transaction workflow for clients.
- Interact with brokers and custodians to ensure wire processing is complete.
- Interact with brokers to support our client’s margin and collateral process, issue and respond to margin calls and execute collateral settlements.
- Perform portfolio and collateral reconciliations.
- Perform daily position reconciliations for clients and assist in the resolution of breaks.
- Effectively communicate with clients, assisting with all systems and transaction related queries.
- Work closely with the various Middle Office, Nav, IT, and Investor Service teams.
- Institute innovative technological solutions to alleviate client concerns in conjunction with our Business Development team.
- Resolution and escalation of all client disputes and queries.
- Work with client and brokers to resolve wire and collateral breaks.
This person will be allocated their own client to work on, they will eventually be the main point of contact for this client
Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree – Completed bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years of experience working within a financial services company.
- Knowledge of derivatives, repo and collateral management a plus.
- Experience with wire instructions, cash payments and swift message types.
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a results-oriented, high pressure environment with an
- understanding of the need for 100% accuracy.
- Proactive individual that is willing to lead initiatives and work independently.
- Self-motivated and solid team player with a client-service oriented approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills (understanding of how to use and build excel maps, v-lookups, pivot tables).