Our Client is multinational corporation that sells professional service in B2B sector and hold the leader position in its sector. The company is a Stock Exchange company, with years of experience in building value added to its shareholders as well as has many type of activities, what makes the business little risk business. It has not been yet decided if the position would be a people manager role.
What's on Offer
The company offers competitive salary and possibility to work with great people with big experience in their current positions. Flexible working is possible.
- Support in the preparation and delivery of forecasts, budgets and multi-year plans.
- Execution of the monthly business reporting to the regional leadership
- Analyzing financial results as well as other data in order to deliver meaningful insights into the business performance of the countries
- Prepares business cases to justiy future investments and decisions
- Recommends improvements that result in cost reduction or revenue generation
- Prepares in depth analysis on various aspects of the business
- Analysis, models and interprets data
- Extensive internal and external communications with management, line managers and employees as well as with finance functions in Europe
- Responds to ad-hoc requests with constructive and high quality solutions
- Supporting Controlling in delivering accurate financial results.
- Participate in M&A initiatives
- Manages the FP&A systems
The Successful Applicant
- 4-5 years of experience in similar postion (FP&A, Business Partnering, Senior Finance Controller or Finance Manager role)
- University degree, ACCA will be an asset
- Fluent English is a must, daily communication
- Strong interpersonal and analitical skills
- Ability to work in changing environment (ERP implementation, systems change)
- Ability to work under pressure of business
- Availibility from 4 May is a must