IBM BTO BCS in Cracow is one of the leading international companies providing business process support services. In our center we are providing accounting and financial services to foreign customers in three core processes: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
- Manage assigned Accounts Payable tasks
- Perform invoice processing/payments preparation/vendor queries
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor process status
- Coordinate resolution of vendor queries
- Prepare or update Desktop Procedures (DTP)
We are looking for candidates with:
- Good communication skills, both in spoken and in written Russian and English
- Good working knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Ability to manage volume of tasks/accounts and work independently.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Good relationship-building skills and should be a Team Player
- Proficient in using MS Excel
We guarantee you:
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, healthcare, life insurance)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
How to apply:If you are interested, please send your CV via Apply button below. APPLY
IBM BTO reserves the right to contact selected candidates