Who are we looking for?
- Fluent English (C1)
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in HR administration department
- Very good knowledge of UK labor law
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Good work organization, independence and accuracy
- Attention to details and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of process specific systems/tools (Case management system, (preferably Zendesk, but not exclusively), SAP SuccessFactors, Document management systems) will be an asset
- Telephony systems experience will be an asset
- Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team members
- Readiness to work in shifts (Monday-Friday, between 8 a.m. and 11 p.m.)
What will you do?
- Process client’s queries (via phone, chat and case management system)
- Process HR transactions (e.g. joiners/leavers, time and attendance, right to work etc)
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures;
- Process movements (transfers, promotion) and leaver requests;
- Organise knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams;
- Manage the assigned part of the process according to Capgemini methodology and/or agreed transition plan;
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes.
- Possibility to participate in transition in Q2
Who will you be working with?
We are looking for professionals eager to engage actively in setting up an HR service for well-established UK & Ireland retail brand. This is an opportunity to drive impact through dynamic Digital Employee Operations, with scope covering Vacancy & Onboarding management, Employee Administration, Payroll and Rewards processes. We invite you to be a part of global team valuing collaboration, diversity, quality and fun, taking on this new exciting challenge, including the transition of HR processes into Kraków Delivery Center.
Join us and use your skills to make a difference.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing