For our Client, international company, currently we are seeking to employ a person to work as
- assisting the finance department with accounts payable, clerical functions, and general office assistance,
- reconciling/processing and payment request of expense reports, travel invoices, and corporate credit card statements,
- process payments related to invoices for the company,
- being the main point of contact for invoice submission,
- coordinate accounting issues with HQ of the company.
- min.6 months of related experience,
- solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles and proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures,
- English min. B2 level,
- good knowledge of MS Excell.
- the possibility to work in an international team,
- social benefits,
- possibility to participate in internal training,
- private Medical Insurance.