Who are we looking for?
- Very good command of spoken and written English (C1)
- Experience in working on similar positions (Command Center) for at least 1 year
- Experience in working in a case driven environment
- Good job organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for excellence
What will you do?
You will be responsible for correct and timely data processing within Client’s HCM, according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality. You will be equipped with world-class leading tools and systems – Workday and Salesforce and supported by professionals in Digital Employee Operations / HRO environment.
- Producing the reports and analytics for Client
- Monitoring volumes and trends in HR project
- Supporting the manager and the team leader in day to day work
Who will you be working with?
We are looking for an analytical person to join our new project!
You will have a chance to work with professionals and support a technologically advanced company that originates from the Silicon Valley. Join us and make a difference!
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing