WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. You will be working on a project for a top tier global bank, preparing ETL code to transform financial data for Compliance. You will participate in a first-of-a-kind global project, making history, having an ability to gain invaluable experience in Palantir Foundry (top shelf big data tool).
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years of experience in python development
- 2+ years of experience in SQL
- 1+ years ETL programming (ideally in python)
- Experience in Spark
- Reading design specification
- Working in an agile environment
- PowerBI, QlickView, Tableau usage experience
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- A transparent career path designed for rapid career progression
- A supportive culture that is serious about training, coaching and continuous learning
- A global network where only state-of-the-art tools and technologies will do
- A bighearted environment with opportunities to give back to our local communities
Apply ONLINE. If you choose email include the Position Title in the subject of the email, attach CV in English and motivation letter.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August 1997 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, position 926 as amended). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.