For our Client, an international company located in Wrocław, we are looking for candidates who want to be a part of a global organization for the position of an HR Administrator.
- daily contact with employees from German or French (depending on the chosen language) entities via phone and email,
- answering and solving employees queries,
- providing employment administration and documentation support for German or French entities,
- identification of process improvement needs, participation in continuous improvement,
- ensuring that agreements and employment documents meet internal HR politics and legal procedures,
- supporting a transition of local HR processes to Poland.
- a minimum of 6 months of experience in HR area,
- great command of German or French language (min. B2) and communicative English skills (B1)
- higher education,
- experience with SAP and Workday systems will be an asset.
- opportunity for further development in HR area,
- work in a company with a stable market position,
- exquisite chance to participate in the transition process and new team building,
- competitive salary and benefit package.