For our Client, the international organization from the technology sector, we are looking for an experienced Team Leader with strong people management skills.
- lead a team of RTR Accountants, approx. 10 FTE’s,
- act as a Subject Matter Expert for the team,
- ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial reports generated through ERP,
- oversee the submission of monthly, quarterly and annual reports required by the region,
- apply techniques and standards to solve unusual issues and improve the process,
- organize regular meetings, be a coach and mentor for the team,
- ensure fulfillment of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs),
- build a strong relationship with key stakeholders,
- proactively monitor and operate a robust SOX and internal control environment,
- close cooperation with RTR Process Manager.
- min. 2 - 3 years of experience as an RTR/GL Team Leader,
- solid previous accounting background and knowledge of the RTR/GL process,
- experience in SSC/BPO environment,
- fluency in English is a must,
- working experience with SAP will be a big asset,
- well-developed management and leadership skills,
- strong interpersonal skills.
- a unique possibility for further development in people and process management,
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- competitive package of benefits,
- comfortable and modern office.