For our Client, an international company offering comprehensive services within the scope of engineering and logistical solutions we are currently looking for
- performance of efficient finance processes and providing of reliable data (Controlling and Reporting/Forecasting, Accounting and Tax Local Procurement),
- building up and developing a strong finance team with profound capabilities,
- having sound knowledge of the business,
- preparation of strategic plans together with GM and driving change,
- being the interface between the Polish management team and the European Finance Organization.
- experience of working in a finance team in an international, matrix environment,
- experience gained on a similar position in a manufacturing company would be an advantage,
- deep grounding in financial analysis, planning, modeling and reporting skills,
- strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate persuasively with senior members of staff,
- ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure,
- English at a very good level,
- knowledge of MS office at an advanced level,
- knowledge of ERP systems.
- full challenges, independent work in a dynamic and growing group,
- stable employment under a contract of employment,
- access to all the necessary tools,
- company car.