What's on Offer
- Establish accounting policies and process to maintain and strengthen internal control.
- Perform and manage daily accounting operations including funding process with HQ and ensure all transactions are properly recorded and filed.
- Prepare timely monthly financial reports and reconciliation statements to comply with reporting requirements for both Polish government and HQ (IFRS).
- Monitor cost analysis and control, inventory management, capex feasibility analysis and annual budget. Prepare the local tax filings.
- Assist to lead in ERP system.
- Coordinate with local CPA/auditors to ensure proper compliance with Polish regulation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Managing in time a team of 2-3 accountants/financial analysts.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters degree in Finance/Economy.
- At least 5 years of experience in managerial role as senior accountant, preferably in automotive sector.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Fluency in business English is a must.
- The successful candidate has to be a character with integrity, discipline, quality oriented and taking initiative.