What's on Offer
- Ensuring and managing accounting compliance with IFRS as well as accounting compliance with local standards in collaboration with local accounting teams.
- Ensuring and managing tax accounting and planning in collaboration with tax specialists.
- Managing the global accounting team and driving the digitalization and unification of the accounting function in the group.
- Leading on the optimization of recharges of intra-group services, such as financing and IT services.
- Ensuring the preparation of consolidated quarterly financial statements as well as consolidated annual financial statements as well as supervision of the preparation of standalone financial statements by local accounting teams.
- Ensuring the annual audit process on consolidated level dealing with a Big4 auditor as well as supervising the local audits managed by local accounting teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in working in international corporations and environments
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience on managerial role focused on finance consolidation on a regional or group level
- Alternatively: background in audit and/or consulting in Big4 with a focus on group-level consolidation
- Proficient knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Advanced experience in tax accounting, tax planning and in the optimization of recharges for intra-group services
- Advanced valuation skills, i.e. for OTC credit derivatives
- Hands-on approach and can-do attitude
- Proficiency in English business language
- Proficiency in Excel and broad knowledge in accounting/bookkeeping software
- High degree of proactiveness and initiative
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong communication skills and openness to feedback
- High sense of accountability and ownership