Who are we looking for?
- Experience working in a corporate marketing function or creative agency
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Hubspot, LinkedIn or Google certification for marketing
- Experience working in a B2B setting
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive approach with the ability to put forward new ideas
- A passion for technology (especially within a business context)
- Native-speaker level English (written and spoken)
- Passion for marketing and communication, preferably confirmed by a degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Linguistics or Communications
- Excellent writing skills (including ability copy editing skills, as well as writing and research skills
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Attention to detail (ability to proofread your work and that of others)
- A creative mind (and an ability to adapt your thinking to a business context)
What will you do?
We are looking for a Content Marketer with native-speaker level English to join us and fuel our continued growth.
- Write good copy. You’ll be responsible for writing, editing and proofing marketing and sales content. You’ll be expected to write or edit scripts and storyboards for animations, product and service brochures, white papers, ad copy, newsletters, web copy, thought leadership and by-lined articles, blogs, newsletters, press releases, presentations, case studies, bios, invitations, email campaigns and more.
- Be channel aware. You’ll understand how to work with content for digital, social or print and know which channels to use and when, and how to adapt and optimize content according to your channel and target audience.
- Understand the business. You’ll be work closely with marketing, sales and bid teams to translate technical, often complex, services into compelling content that will be used to support marketing, demand generation, sales and pursuit campaigns. Your ability and passion to get under the skin of technical, often-complex solutions will be very valuable.
- Lead projects. You’ll be working on projects that involve designers, developers and experienced marketing professionals and it’ll be your job to write compelling briefs and oversee their execution into high-quality creative work.
- Be a trusted advisor to our internal stakeholders. Many of our stakeholders are not marketing professionals – it’ll be up to you to advise them on how to achieve their objectives and translate their expert business insight into compelling content.
Who will you be working with?
Based in Krakow, Poland, the Content Marketer will work in a global team with experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams from around the world. He or she will work together with designers, copywriters and developers on a variety of projects ranging from traditional marketing materials (print) through newer forms of media (video and motion) and across digital and social.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing