What's on Offer
- A unique opportunity to set-up and standardized new investment in Wroclaw;
- International environment;
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Independence at work
- Leads, develops, directs and controls the customer service function (people, processes, procedures and activities) to meet the overall business objectives and protect the group's customer relationships and public reputation.
- Develops and implements systems, standards, targets, organizational skills and customer feedback principles to monitor customer service performance and ensure that activities are efficient, consistent, constantly improving and of high quality.
- Is responsible for export logistics, transportation and customs requirements globally in own area of responsibility. Cooperates closely with Supply Chain in export related operations.
- Liaises with and influences internal stakeholders to ensure that customer service strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall business unit objectives.
- Ensures that customer service staff use databases or other systems to maintain accurate and up-to-date customer service records.
- Develops problem solving guidelines, or other materials to assist customer service staff to respond to recurring or routine issues.
- Other separately agreed projects and duties.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree;
- Minimum 5 years experience of managerial positions in a multinational company;
- Functional experience in customer service required;
- Experience from an international shared services center environment an asset, as well as experience in work transitions and building up of a shared service center operation
- Knowledge of English and German is a must;
- Strong leadership competences, ability to motivate people and manage team performance.