What's on Offer
- Very good remuneration package
- work in international environment and huge opprtunity to develop
- Ensuring the accounting records are accurate and prepared in accordance with local laws and Polish accounting principles.
- Preparing statutory financial statements in compliance with local reporting requirements,
- Ensuring accurate management accounts, budgets and forecasts are prepared to comply with the UK parent company's reporting requirements.
- Maintaining financial records in order to provide information for management reporting, budgeting, forecasting and costings.
- Liaise with local and group auditors as required.
- Protect the assets of the business and keep proper records of tangible and intangible assets.
- Maintain accurate records of all stock and inventories.
- Accurately reporting and updating of customer receivables.
- Oversee the supplier payables system and ensure accurate and timely payments.
- Ensure compliance with all required tax regulations.
- Management of foreign currency hedging in order to control exchange rate exposure.
- Manage and develop the finance team; to include recruitment, appraisal and training.
- Maintain and develop all transfer pricing documentation and mandatory disclosure rules.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
- A recognised accounting qualification is essential.
- Experience of running a busy finance department in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Excellent IT skills; good SAP and MS Office skills and advanced MS Excel are essential.