Our Client is a global manufacturing company with advanced engineering solutions. Their Group has a stable position on the market with an international footprint.
- manage end to end accounting processes for particular entities within Europe,
- responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures,
- control and coordination of the preparation of statutory accounts, providing accounting guidance to operational teams,
- provide support for e.g. tax returns, VAT, corporate tax (ISOC), Annual Accounts,
- supervise and assist with tax audits and tax returns,
- assist in budget preparation and in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
- at least 4 years of proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, or chief accountant,
- in-depth understanding of accounting, IFRS, Corporate tax and indirect tax (VAT) within European countries,
- at least a bachelor degree,
- fluent English,
- experience with ERP accounting systems,
- proactive rather than reactive approach.
- attractive office location near Krakow City Center,
- international team environment,
- employee training.