For our client, a production company with a production center aboard, we are looking for candidates interested in the Senior Internal Auditor role. The office is based in Katowice.
- communicate with the business counterpart to address testing results and support with resolution actions,
- auditing business processes in the company's structures,
- participation in building the internal audit unit,
- ensure the implementation of business recommendations including validation and documentation in the company’s financial policies and procedures,
- involvement in the development of strategic annual audit plan for selected processes/business units,
- assisting in the development and preparation of Internal Audit management presentations.
- at least 3+ years of experience in audit including relevant internal audit experience,
- very strong organizational and time management skills,
- master degree in accountancy, economics or finance,
- CIA, ACCA certificate would be an advantage,
- business trips (approx. 10-15%),
- good understanding of financial and business processes,
- very advanced knowledge of audit procedures.
- work in a stable and resistant to global crises industry,
- full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to Multisport,
- partnership relations and the ability to build your strategy,
- the ability to create a department and management processes for audit activities.