In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
The Global Process&Control Improvement Manager is responsible for running the Process &Control Improvement function and is a trusted partner for Local Management and Functions in achieving business objectives, driving and implementing improvements in the organization’s processes and strengthening the internal control environment.
The Global P&CI Manager reports into the Global P&CI Director.
The Global P&CI Manager is the custodian of the HEINEKEN Internal Control Framework and has responsibilities within the Shared Service Center for: control monitoring, reporting of deficiencies, driving risk management, support of control mitigation; control remediation and control implementation. Further, the support of transformation processes and delivery of the HGSS strategy is embedded in the P&CI agenda.
On a global level the Global P&CI Manager is responsible for the strategic role out of the central testing, supporting our operating companies in running their automated control monitoring program. Other responsibilities can be found in the area of data analytics, continuous control monitoring and other improvements supporting the Global P&CI agenda.
Finally as Global P&CI Manager, you will be part of the Global P&CI management team, where pro-active contribution is expected in the strategic development of P&CI. The role is based in Krakow and occasionally travel may be required (up to 20%).
Your responsibilities would include:
- To monitor and test control efficiencies and drive the implementation of remediating actions
- Ensures the effectiveness of controls is monitored and/or frequently tested.
- To be responsible for putting the appropriate actions in place (agreed with Management). Tracks and monitors the progress of remediating activities and reports on time in full accordingly.
Process & Control Management
- To ensure business processes and controls are appropriately designed, constructed, implemented and maintained
- Drives jointly with Local Management the design and documentation of business process & controls applying the global process design and management methodology of the Heineken Enterprise Process Model.
- Ensures that controls are fully embedded in the design of processes including Process Performance Indicator and KPIs defined by business.
- Ensures PPIs and KPIs are monitored on ongoing basis to identify any risks or opportunities for improvements (process and controls).
- Identifies and reports any process activities that deviate from the global standard by Local Management.
Continous Process Improvement (CPI)
- To embed a process Improvement culture, drive process and control improvement and realise benefits
- Supports the continuous process improvement agenda of P&CI actively.
- To lead the process of Risk Identification, Assessment and Response and monitor existing and emerging risks
- Drives implementation of the comprehensive Risk Management framework
- Identifies relevant risks for the business with analysis, measurement and risk evaluation.
- Develops specific action plans to mitigate, accept or transfer risk and monitors progress on an ongoing basis.
- To ensure that processes and controls are designed, implemented and operating in line with relevant policies, procedures and Heineken rules
- P&CI is informed about policy changes and assesses an impact on existing control framework. Provides advice, support and challenge during to the implementation of the policies (global/local).
- Registers, tracks and logs policies & procedures.
- To improve fraud prevention and detection and support fraud investigation when required
- Raises fraud awareness through promoting the Speak up procedures and trainings. Drives Fraud prevention and detection through identifying fraud risks and addressing them through strong process and controls design and testing
- Discussed and supports incident assessment, following the Anti-Fraud Procedure.
- Supports fraud investigation when requested by global or local teams.
- To support Global and external Audit to efficiently plan and execute audits and to drive closure of audit findings
- Works with Global Audit to ensure a consistent and efficient audit plan is adopted.
- Supports the audit through providing information or specialist input where required.
- Defines and executes remediation plans in agreement with Management.
- Tracks and monitors the progress of remediating activities.
You are The Candidate if:
- You have working knowledge and understanding of process risk management, internal control, process management, fraud management and compliance
- You have experience in organizing and leading cross –functional teams of individuals, assessing process and info flows, performing cost/benefit analyses, tracking results, developing recommendations and implementing changes
- You have10+ years of work experience in an international environment, preferably in Risk and Internal Control, audit, accounting & reporting or consultancy
- You are able to work on a variety of topics to support work across the team
- You have high concern for quality, accuracy and data
- You are able to challenge the status quo
- You have extensive experience of process risk management, internal control, process management, fraud management & compliance, including experience of operational audit, risk management
- You have strong quantitative, statistical and computer skills, with emphasis on the ability to perform sophisticated analysis with spreadsheet and/or database applications.
- You have experience in the area of internal control, internal/ external audit or process management and improvement.
- You have proven ability working in an international setting.
- You have business experience in line manager role
- You have proven experience in developing and leading audit or improvement assignments.
- You have proven success in and performing Management controls reviews, providing strong effective business oriented recommendations.
- You have experience in organising and leading cross-functional teams of individuals, assessing process and information flows, performing cost/benefit analyses, tracking results, developing recommendations and implementing changes that benefit business performance.
- You have experience and proven success in managing and developing teams. Proven experience in developing and leading audit assignments. Proven success in influencing management and performing Management controls reviews, providing strong effective business oriented recommendations.
- You are dynamic and eager to work on a variety of topics to support work across the team
- You have analytical capabilities, excellent at manipulating excel
- You have excellent written English, ability to draft high quality communications (e-mails and PowerPoint)
- You have high concern for quality, accuracy and data
- You are able to deliver trainings
- You are proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues
- You have strong project management skills and driven transformation projects.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building capabilities. Have the ability to quickly form working relationships, gain credibility and influence solutions at a senior level. Nice to have:
- Data mining/analytics understanding
- Project management skills
- IT Auditing
- Extensive SAP GRC knowledge
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- MyBenefit Cafeteria System (including MultiSport)
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- After-hours Friday Bar
- Social events
- Support in upskilling (languages, finance courses)
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer