PwC is a powerful network of over 236.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology Services.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit (FCU) team provides services related to the international financial sector legislation, primarily for Financial Institutions from Western Europe and the United States.
PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit’s objective is to provide robust client due diligence checks related to various Anti Money Laundering (AML) procedures, such as Know Your Customer (KYC), Transaction Monitoring and FATCA.
Career opportunities in Financial Crime Unit (entry-level)
We are offering our candidates a development path that is aligned with their interests, skills and competences:
Furthering knowledge in the AML field toward attaining an expert status (Policy & Compliance SME)
Developing competences in effective team management (Operations TL)
Building knowledge in the area of process analysis and optimization (Process SME)
Designing and implementing cutting-edge technological solutions for the financial sector (Technology)
Learning the project management principles to provide technical and methodological support to the projects carried out within the FCU (PMO)
General requirements for joining the FCU team:
- Analytical thinking and ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Minimum Bachelor studies, preferred economics, econometrics, information technology, mathematics, language studies
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of a new PwC Advisory Team
- Possibility to develop your career in an international environment
- Unique training package
- Work in a team providing services to global clients
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- Employees’ benefits