HedgeServ is a hedge fund administration company that features a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides a service solution for front office, risk, valuations, middle office, fund accounting and fund administration that is customized to the needs of the individual hedge fund, fund of hedge fund and private equity fund. HedgeServ is located in Dublin, Cork, New York, Boston, London, Cayman, Sydney, Luxembourg, Sofia and Kraków.
As we continue through a period of explosive growth, HedgeServ is searching for future leaders in Kraków who can make an immediate impact on our already successful team. We are seeking a professional individual who is decisive, energetic, and self-starting. In addition to a focus on traditional collateral management responsibilities such as margin calls, dispute resolutions, and collateral settlements; the Treasury Graduate will be expected to oversee the cash management processes, hold conversations with senior Hedge Fund personnel, and actively engage in our internal development initiatives. The role will provide exposure to a huge range of financial products; how they work and how they market collateralizes different instruments.
- Support daily wire transaction workflow for clients.
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Perform portfolio and collateral reconciliations.
- Perform daily position reconciliations for clients and assist in the resolution of breaks.
- Effectively communicate with clients, assisting with all systems and transaction related queries.
- Work closely with the various Middle Office, Nav, IT, and Investor Service teams.
- Resolution and escalation of all client disputes and queries.
- Work with client and brokers to resolve wire and collateral breaks.
- Visibility and understanding of Broker statements and Exposure reporting
Job Requirements for the role
- Completed bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance
- Fluent English skills (minimum B2)
- Good Excel skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a result oriented, high pressure environment with an understanding of the need for 100% accuracy
- Proactive individual that is willing to lead initiatives and work independently
- Self-motivated and solid team player with a client-service oriented approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills