For our Client, the international organization, we are looking for an experienced
- responsible for managing, supervising and coordinating the job functions and activities of the people services advisors and workforce administration specialists,
- leading and motivating the team and identifying opportunities for improvement on work processes, formulating proposals and making recommendations,
- managing your stakeholders across the organization,
- monitoring employee productivity and generate appropriate progress reports,
- tracking and analyzing key operating metrics,
- conducting effective team meetings and helping each team member feel a sense of confidence and control,
- building and maintaining a strong working relationship with business leaders and employees.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree, preferably in Business Administration,
- at least 3 years of relevant working experience including managerial experience,
- people management experience with good coordination skills,
- proficiency in business English and German,
- excellent communication skills, strong customer service orientation and proactive way of working,
- strong user knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- stable employment in a company with a long history,
- collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment,
- professional development in a dynamic business,
- attractive social benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
- opportunity to take part in the transition.