For our Client, a big company in the mobile gaming industry, we are looking for Head of Development. A person in this role will be responsible for leading ongoing and new games development projects, as well as managing the R&D team.
- delivery of the unit’s various products and features, developing workflows and delivery processes,
- setting goals, milestones, procedures, methodologies and tools for developers, R&D and QA teams,
- hiring of developers and QA engineers as well as leading and mentoring them,
- proactively seeking gaps and opportunities to drive key technical initiatives and improve functionality, technical standards, architecture, ease of integration and useability,
- cooperate with other departments, such as marketing, UA, creative teams and UX, in order to provide the best gaming experience for our customers,
- cooperation and supervision of 3rd parties.
- several years of experience in the area of mobile games development is a must,
- experience in building and leading developers, R&D and QA teams,
- experience with Agile/Scrum methodology,
- experience working with scalable cloud services: AWS, Azure, GCP,
- experience in cooperation across the company, in order to provide the best product and maximize profits,
- gaming experience and in-depth knowledge about the casual games market and customers expectations,
- fluent in English,
- good communication skills, ability to motivate and unite teams by setting a clear vision of the final product.
- attractive salary and yearly salary bonus for performance,
- stabile employment on contract type of your choosing,
- multiple challenges and interesting projects,
- sports card and private healthcare program,
- flexible working hours,
- cozy and functional office,
- team gatherings and events.