What's on Offer
- Base salary + bonus
- Additional 5 days of vacation
- Co-founded meals vouchers
- Co-founded private pension insurance
- Participating to projects to ensure all applications are upgraded to appropriate version levels and operate as-designed.
- Being involved in addressing the improvement of operational efficiency with respect to the usage of the Oracle EBS in order to add value to the corporation and increase ROI.
- Making sure his/her tasks get delivered in time and with high quality
- Leading possible programmers or functional analysts (also off-shore), assigned to his projects.
- Being Responsible for configuring the Oracle E-Business modules assigned as well as writing functional specifications, testing the software, training end-users and providing general support during and after implementation
- Acting as a liaison between the user community, IT Technical Services, and other IT Oracle Applications staff members.
- Responding to user support calls
- Being available for frequent travels, according to project needs
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA degree in Economics/Engineering or related fields
- Strong understanding and experience with SCM and distribution business processes
- Experience and knowledge of Oracle E-Business suite implementation methodology
- Excellent communication skills and be a self-starter
- Fluent in English
- Experience in supporting and maintaining the following applications: (Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advanced Pricing, Oracle Service, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle Inventory, Oracle WMS is a must
- Experience in supporting and maintaining the following applications: Oracle Discrete Manufacturing bundle, Oracle Quality, Planning Cloud, Shipping optimization tools like Ship It Smarter) is a plus
- Experience in generating ad-hoc reports using SQL*Plus, Discoverer or TOAD is also required
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio
- Having been part of international full life-cycle Oracle EBS projects for multinational companies, ideally FDA regulated
- Having acquired experience in designing and driving the creation of complex customizations
- Having acquired experience in creating interfaces between Oracle EBS and external systems