What's on Offer
- Development and execution of sales plan in line with the organisation's sales strategy, with special consideration of competitors.
- You will have to effectively apply knowledge and skill in creating an efficient balance between the customer's needs and the company's current capabilities.
- You must develop sufficient knowledge of a customer's business to enable shaping the supply needs into specifications that the company can readily and profitably provide.
- In this role educating the clients (showing product advantages) is as important as sales.
- Key task is to obtain the largest possible market share in the assigned territory at a desirable price.
- Preparation and submission of on time required reports to the management, including reports of market potential, customer and competitive developments in the assigned territory.
- The job also requires the ability to deal with extended travel and absences from home.
The Successful Applicant
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self- starter.
- College degree or equivalent.
- 5 -8 years of successful professional background preferably in a company offering luxury goods or investment solutions.
- A proven record of sales.
- Extensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of sales processes.
- Fluency in Polish and English is essential.
- Very good organisational skills, as the position is independent.
- Readiness for travelling across dedicated region - driving license required.