In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
For BASE Programme, the Finance Business Analyst (BA) will be the subject matter expert (SME) and is the source of knowledge, technique, or expertise in a specific Finance stream; i.e. Record to Report (RtR). Business Anayst is the functional ambassador for his knowledge area.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The Finance BA understands, articulates and implements the global standard processes and controls related to his/her area of expertise. In addition, he/she pro-actively contributes to integration topics with the other Finance streams and other Functional domains in scope of the Global Template.
He/she is an active participant of a work-group with the need for specialised knowledge. The BA is co-responsible for ensuring the implementation of the Global Template solution- following the BASE Transition Methodology.
The Finance BA participates in deployment phase. He/she reviews solution documentation, such as user guides, training manuals and system specifications, prior to distribution to OpCo key-users and end-users and ensures his/her subject area is accurately represented.
Identification and analysis of business impacts of implementing the Global Template
- Work with the Solution Consultant to gather, document and challenge specific local requirements (tax, legal, compliance related) following a zero-gap approach
- Provide expert knowledge of the subject area and the transition methodology
- Be responsible for the successful closing of gaps between “as-is” and “to-be” situation
- Be a change agent and support the OpCo on their change journey
- Work with OpCo users to develop necessary processes or procedural changes to accommodate the Global Template solution
- Ensure a proper and effective knowledge transfer (e.g. documentation, key-user training, etc.)
- Thoroughly perform functional testing and support user acceptance testing of the solution and associated procedures to confirm that the primary business requirements are met
- Log issues and risks that surface during configuration, training or other team activities and also follow-through on resolution of those issues
- Complete and improve test scenarios
- Support roles and responsibilities mapping vs. positions
- Continuous improvement and keeping up-to-date of documentation (SOPs, process descriptions, Sol ID materials, etc.).
- On-board new team members in your functional area
- Adequate handover to Business As Usual after Stabilization phase of the transition
- Contribute to project status reporting
You are The Candidate if:
- Bachelor or Master degree in e.g. Accounting
- A least 3 years of experience in RtR. Preferred operational experiences in RtR domains as Financial Accounting, Period End Closing, Tax and Treasury
- Understanding and knowledge of Heineken RtR Global Standards, like Design Book, templates and procedures.
- If you are flexible, proactive, quick learning and team player
- End to end mind-set - understanding of the E2E processes, the business and the interactions/dependencies with other streams (other Finance streams as well as other functions)
- Strong analytical (e.g. gaps identification, business impact analysis,..) and problem solving capabilities
- Strong and effective communication and project management skills, facilitation and presentation skills
- Effective time management (capable of managing multiple priorities and meet closely-spaced, ambitious timelines) and being able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong stakeholder management, assertiveness and influencing skills
- Working under pressure, in a dynamic and international
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer