In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Creating and maintaining Master Data records in accordance with HEINEKEN process standards, data standards, policies and objectives
- Acting as a first line of support for any queries related to finance domains of master data as well as application usage, from internal HEINEKEN Group stakeholders.
- Ensuring that Master Data requests are handled according to the Service Level Agreement (SLA), using the respective workflow tooling.
- Responding to queries from other counter partners via respective communication channels in alignment with Service Management processes.
- Ensuring that the Master Data supports the business processes and requirements
- Monitoring Master Data quality and raising concerns about Master Data quality, data governance (including changes in the process, creation or maintenance of SOPs) and related issues as necessary to the Team Leader or Central Master Data Consultants
- Getting involved in data cleansing activities initiated by Global Data Domain Cosultants (e.g. Data Standard changes) and other actions related to data cleansing (e.g. SWOT analysis)
- Participating in CPI initiative to improve process or/and systems and tools
- Ensuring that data quality issues are analized and if valid, resolved
- Supporting projects in every phase, where Master Data input is required and brings added value
- Leading data cleansing activities initiated by Global Data Domain Cosultants (e.g. Data Standard changes) and other actions related to data cleansing (e.g. SWOT analysis)
- Supporting Data Quality Leads in all data cleansing/enrichment exercises
- Leading CPI initiative to improve process or/and systems and tools
- Acting as the escalation point for the most complex queries and the most sensitive stakeholders
- On boarding new joiners, provide respective training
- Analysing of data and improving data quality results
- Addressing relevant ad-hoc queries
- Notifying respective Data Manager in case of potentially process risks
- Supporting preparation and executing actions in all ERP systems used (SAP, JDE, HeiLite)
You are a good Candidate if:
- you have work experience in an international company preferably in master data area
- you have good knowledge of business processes (Procurement, Supply Chain, Commerce)
- you have experience of managing diverse SAP finance processes and consultants within a multi-national operating environment
- you have knowledge of SAP and other ERPs systems
- you have analytical capabilities and you are good at MS Excel
- you are dynamic and eager to work on a variety of topics to support work across the team
- you show flexibility, proactivity and are an energetic team player
- you are creative, come up with new ideas and deliver in a fast-pace environment
- you show high concern for quality, accuracy and data
- you show continuous process improvement attitude
- you have very good communication and presentation skills
- you are collaborative, open-minded & well-organized
- you own relevant certification on the assigned expertise area (e.g. master data management)
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer