In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Do you want to work with senior stakeholders to build insightful dashboards and reports?
Do you want to learn all about HEINEKEN's KPI's, reporting processes and datasets?
Would you like to prepare Managerial Reports for Regions and Global Functions using various reporting tools?
Then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for Group MA&R Analyst to work within our Global ARC Management Reporting Team.
The ARC Management Reporting team is responsible for ensuring quality of data, development and preparation of Manegerial reports and dashboards for regional and global functions.
In this role you will report directly to ARC MR Process Manager and work with Global Finance teams to deliver correct Managerial Reporting.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Preparation of management reports (Sales Volumes, Managerial Financials, Organic Growth, Working Capital, CAPEX, etc.) on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Verifying data completeness, ensuring complete and accurate data validation within given timeframes with OpCos and Regional Management Follow-up with Regional Management and Operational Companies to assure accurate and timely periodic reporting of managerial data (on monthly, quarterly and annually basis)
- Working in partnership with the Regions, Group and other stakeholders (IA, GBS controlling) to achieve high standard management accounting processes
- Developing and maintaining successful working relationships with local Group, Regional Management, other teams within the HGSS and key stakeholders
- Providing own process expertise to other members of HGSS team
- Consistently adhering to OpCo, Global and HGSS guidelines, policies and regulations
- Correctly applying HEINEKEN Group managerial (non-IFRS) reporting principles
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and tax requirements following provided guidance
- Supporting internal/external audits by preparing information as and when requested
- Executing assigned process controls and proactively report any instances of non-compliance
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent qualification will be an asset)
- You have a few years of experience in Finance/Accounting including managerial reporting
- You are able to independently engage complex Business Control issues and resolve them in an international environment
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and you are able to form working relationships
- You are able to effectively manage the relationship with Senior Stakeholders
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You are proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues
- You used to work under stringent deadlines, keeping in mind quality, accuracy and time
- You have experience with a reporting tool such as BeX Analyzer, Business Object, etc. is a plus
- Your command of English is on a very good level
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer