For our Client, an international production company, we are looking person for Strategic Buyer position.
- responsible for defining and implementing regional sourcing strategies for the relevant commodities and suppliers,
- reach the respective sourcing targets in delivery, productivity, cost, and quality,
- supplier negotiations, supplier capacity management, and supplier compliance with relevant requirements,
create a supplier sourcing strategy, under strong consideration of customer needs, that defines strategic suppliers into grow, fix and exit suppliers,
responsible for improving material productivity by maintaining 125% material pipeline,
responsible for contracting supplier commercial agreements, incl. bailment, inventory management and supply agreements,
lead the optimization of the Supplier Footprint, incl. setup of new suppliers, reducing the number of supplier and resourcing activities,
ensure NPI alignment to global sourcing commodity strategy and limit the number of new suppliers.
- 3+ years experience in procurement as buyer, including experience in preparation of negotiations,
- sourcing experience for relevant commodities,
- excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills, and communication skills,
- ability to demonstrate strong customer focus and continuous improvement attitude,
- strong project management skills and ability to multi-task,
- ability to work in a matrix environment with multi-cultural teams,
- proven track record in negotiation skills,
- knowledge of regional and global supplier base for relevant commodities,
- advanced knowledge in the use of SAP and Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint,
- fluent English and French at the negotiation level.
- work in an international company,
- work on interesting projects,
- employment contract.