Imagine working for an organization that truly believes in a set of values which drive its performance, define its culture and help it grow. Imagine that in the center of it all is a team of individuals united in creating a diverse, unique workplace and business experience.
As an industry-focused managed services company, Xceedance partners with insurers, reinsurers and brokers worldwide. Clients rely on us to launch new products, drive operations, implement cutting-edge technology and deliver advanced analytics capabilities and process optimization.
Does playing with Excel, pivot tables, macros and advance formulas make you smile? Does VLOOKUP have a seat at your table? Do you see a new challenge as another opportunity to win? Are you fearless (at least when it comes to numbers, reports, forecasts and data)?
We are looking for an Underwriting Analyst to join our happily growing Data Compilation team. So, if you possess the above super-powers, then we would definitely like to speak to you!
As an Underwriting Analyst you will be responsible for reading and interpreting insurance documents, with a special focus on loss run reports and files provided for exposures. You will also ensure that the submission data is compiled in a unified format, and that historical and projected exposures are entered into the systems accordingly. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge of the global insurance market.
- Compile claims from various lines of business.
- Prepare comparison reports and forecast values for exposures, in partnership with our business partners (actuaries and underwriters).
- Detect errors/inconsistencies and initiate the correction process.
- Initiate and facilitate process changes for our European clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teammate - someone who is self-driven and tech savvy; but also someone who is an avid collaborator and team player - to accompany us on our mission of uniqueness and excellence. If this is you, then don’t wait, let us know!
- Very good English skills.
- Good knowledge of French.
- Advanced Excel skills (must-have).
- Analytical thinking, numeracy and problem-solving skills (critical).
- High attention to detail (critical).
- Knowledge of the insurance market would be an asset.
- Ability to question the status quo and openness to new challenges.
- A positive attitude and sense of humor are a must!
What you can expect from us
- Unique professional and personal development at one of the pioneers in professional insurance support.
- Exposure to the global insurance industry.
- Ongoing professional training.
- Your own personal training budget.
- Luxmed medical cover for you, with the option to extend cover to your family/partner.
- Flexible work hours (we start between 7 and 10am).
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- A supportive and friendly atmosphere created by passionate people.