The Functional Analyst will contribute to the operational management and support of the Learning & Development ecosystem. This person would sit in the PwC Technology - People Technologies organization and work closely with other members of the Learning & Development IT team and global business stakeholders. This person would report primarily to the Product Owner for Attend, Digital Learning Toolbox, and Onboarding. This person would also support the Assessment Product Owner as part of the role. General responsibilities could include new implementations, optimizing territory usage, collaborating on learning ecosystem projects or other HC projects, resolving escalated issues, etc.
People Tech Functional Analyst L&D
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
- High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
- 2 year(s) of progressive roles performing IT analysis across the software/system development lifecycle.
- Bachelor Degree
Preferred Fields of Study:
- Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems
- Learning & Development application experience;
- SaaS implementation experience in either Learning & Development or HR;
- Awareness of project management methodologies (Waterfall and/or Agile), tools and techniques
- Demonstrates a thorough level of knowledge and/or an understanding of the Cornerstone Learning Management System (LMS) from both a functional and configuration/reporting perspective.
Demonstrates a thorough level of ability and/or a proven record of success with the following:
- Ability to balance risks in supporting the project team and stakeholders
- Working with a team on small or large projects, often concurrently;
- Working with team to encourage creativity and forward-thinking suggestions;
- Enabling open, transparent and clear communications;
- Providing relevant, accurate and up to date information;
- Promoting the use of collaboration tools like Google Hangouts, Webex, or MS Teams;
- Enhancing communications between teams using personal exchanges, teleconferences, and
- video conference,
- Working in a collaborative manner with all team and vendor resources of a project
- throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).