Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Global Omnichannel Customer Logistics Analyst | Cracow
Global Omnichannel Customer Logistics Analyst | Cracow
Amway is one of the leading family-owned consumer goods companies worldwide, selling more than 450 high-quality products and innovative solutions in the categories of Beauty, wellness, and home care exclusively through independent distributors to the end consumer. The company was founded in 1959 in Ada, United States, and operates in more than 100 countries and territories generating revenue of 8.4 billion USD in 2019. Amway’s top-selling brands are NUTRILITE™ vitamin, mineral and dietary supplements, ARTISTRY™ skincare and color cosmetics, and espring™ water treatment systems.
Purpose of the role:
To support Lead Global Omnichannel Customer Logistics analyst for implementation and project management of Europe initiatives related to customer service improvement in Logistics, analyzing customer experience as the holistic journey from website impression, to delivery and return experience, warehousing and transport operations, best practices comparison and gaps identification. Initiates new projects to increase the effectiveness of internal logistics operations according to corporate A70 strategy to deliver modern customer shopping experience. Works in close cooperation with Digital, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Supply Chain Management to ensure the common understanding, commitment and support is achieved for the smooth project implementation.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute as part of a multicounty team of highly capable individual contributor leaders that provide essential knowledge & enabling skills of GOL as part of cross-functional business teams working on business opportunities and business problems crossing the GOL space, flowing to the work where necessary
- Implementation of actionable insights from Customer Service cases, caseloads, trends (locations, reason codes, suppliers, etc) to ensure that provided GOL logistics service is provided according to the enterprise strategy and is on the path of continuous improvement
- Be part of the continuous improvement culture around customer & ABO experience and cost
- Provide analysis of process improvement, program development/management and/or support for any of the following areas of the supply chain: GOL, marketing, digital, supply chain, experience
- Work on GOL improvement opportunities implementation and support new process implementation
- Conducts external benchmarking reviews and business process in delivery experience in order to implement best practices and monitor and adjust programs as necessary
- Supporting, Identifying & delivering initiatives that ensure Amway achieves its Cost Optimization targets – both by leading and supporting cross-functional initiatives
- Improve Amway SLAs to ensure we serve our customers and ABOs better
- Support interfaces with key stakeholder groups (eg GOL Operations Leaders, GOL Analytics, Customer service groups, Digital CoE’s groups (imagine, design and enable/sustain, Supply Chain CoE’s, Sales, Marketing, etc)
- Provide project management, project leadership, and subject matter expertise/thought leadership on the solutions to business opportunities/problems, in the logistics, post-purchase space, developing business cases/supporting information on these solutions, and providing (or coordinating) execution of various experience-based initiatives.
- Actively work toward closing market competitive Delivery experience gaps within the supply chain and ABO facing functions.
- Shared responsibility/ownership of financial and experiential project targets leveraging internal and external (both Amway and outside) resources.
Actionable insights implementation includes:
- Support / lead End to end ABO experience and delivery experience.
- Analysis of e-Commerce, Direct selling & Gig Economy companies and their use of Logistics practices, vendors & digital tools
- Analysis and management of service providers (3PL) and their capabilities.
- Develop, maintain and interpret key performance digital metrics for division
- Support project teams through design, development, and implementation of technology solutions and business process improvement
Focus on project mgmt. / project leadership / project support & continuous improvement.:
- Participate and lead the creation of a culture of CI across-functional teams, including internal and external partners, that identify, resolve and/or improve experiences/processes/tool based on customer service cases, caseloads, trends, SLAs, etc customer & ABO need
- Participate and lead cross-functional teams, including internal and external partners, to identify, resolve and/or improve experiences/processes/tool based on customer & ABO need
- Participate/be part of the EU/RU experienced leadership team.
- Work in systems that contain statistics and develop new connections to KPIs coming through: Hybris, magic, oracle, Tableau, Alterix, WMS, etc.
What you’ll need:
Mastery of the following:
- University degree
- 4+ years of proven experience in relevant role/responsibility
- Knowledge of supply chain in one or more of the following areas: warehousing, fulfillment, customer satisfaction management, logistics, distribution, digital / eCommerce
- eCommerce companies experience: project management, warehouse or delivery logistics, customer satisfaction analysis
- Project management: seeks to deliver enhanced business results/competitive advantage through internal and external processes improvement
- Competitive Analysis: contributes to competitive advantage by gathering and using information about competitors’ materials, technologies, supply base, sourcing strategies, suppliers, and processes to enable the benchmarking/forecasting of competitors’ services prices and changes
- Relationship Management: Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships, including the ability to influence, negotiate and manage conflicts effectively and constructively with peers
- Supplier Analysis: develops a superior understanding of supplier capability and uses that understanding to deliver that supplier’s services, technologies, etc, to provide optimum total value results to the business
- Communicate Business Info: communicating and presenting complex data (both verbally and written) to relevant stakeholders; helps others understand data and translate it into actionable business insights
- Critical Thinking: Ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts and data, business analysis, deductive reasoning, and sound judgment
- Global Cultural Awareness: Culturally aware of the impact of their actions and seeks to work collaboratively with personnel of all regions of the globe
- Interpret Data: Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from technical or business material
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to think strategically and understand the broader view. Demonstrates an understanding of the long-term, big picture view of needs and opportunities
Analysts / Insights / Enablement also include:
- Perform economic analysis, actionable insights from performance trends, problem-solving skills, prioritization, x-functional team, execution
- Industry Analysis: provides the Company with a competitive advantage by obtaining and analyzing information on the industry -Policy & Stewardship: Understanding and appropriate application of principles and policies in key areas that influence our practices and behaviors in sourcing activities.
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."