For our Client, an international company located in Szczecin, we are looking for candidates who want to join new teams responsible for processes transition to the local SSC. The scope is broad so we need people experienced in different accounting areas: AR/AP/GL/GA.
- responibility for a specific area of accounting AR/AP/GL/GA and performing assigned duties,
- ensure month-end processes are completed accurately and according to month and year-end closing schedule,
- participate in Reporting and Analysis process projects,
- handling complex requests, inquiries,
- constantly seeking out better ways of performing processes,
- play an active role in implementing new financial solutions and tools.
- masters degree in economics or business administration with a major in accounting,
- preferably min. 2 years of experience in the SSC accountancy,
- proficiency in business English (minimum B2 level) is a must, additional language is a major asset,
- high communication skills and ease of contacting corporate business clients,
- advanced skills of MS Office (especially MS Excel),
- experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- modern and comfortable office in the center of Szczecin (currently remote work),
- professional development in a dynamic and growing organization,
- an interesting career path with real impact on the business,
- a wide range of internal and external training,
- attractive social benefits package such as private medical care, MultiSport card, language courses,
- the possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for employers.