For our Client, an international pharmaceutical company with a stable position at the market, we are looking for an expert who will be responsible for coordination and oversight of the RTR process for dedicated affiliates.
- driving and coordinating all accounting processes and review/preparation of journal entries,
- preparing and reviewing all accounting activities in fields of general ledgers, asset analysis, intercompany cases, and financial reporting,
- performing period-end activities and coordinating the financial close process,
- producing monthly, quarterly and annual reports required by the region,
- Statutory Reporting, financial statements prepared under local GAAP, comments and analysis,
- co-working with Finance Director to achieve desired results, preparing comments to explain differences in actual and planned,
- cooperating with auditors and coordinating the supply of information and responses to queries,
- building a strong relationship with key stakeholders,
- resolving and escalating issues timely and effectively,
- identifying and implementing process improvement opportunities within the RTR function,
- act as a first-line contact and support concerning RTR queries.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- strong background in accounting, reporting or audit area,
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent would be an asset,
- min. 4 years of experience in the RTR process,
- very good command of English (C1 level),
- experienced with SAP is required,
- strong analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills,
- attention to detail and a high level of accuracy,
- ability to coordinate the process, act between various affiliates,
- excellent stakeholder management skills,
- ability to quickly familiarize with new business.
- working in a modern office,
- private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card,
- independent work with the ability to introduce own solutions,
- exceptional, comfortable atmosphere supporting work-life balance,
- healthy working environment and stable employment conditions,
- many pro-employee initiatives.