For our Client, an international pharmaceutical company, we are currently looking for a
- reports to Group CFO,
- manage the Finance Reporting and controlling team - people management,
- ensure on time delivery and overall responsibility of the financial reporting to regulators and supervise the overall internal reporting,
- be the responsible for the budget process and budget review process,
- lead periodical cash flow projections, business plans, forecasts, and long-term financial goals,
- lead implementation and development of internal financial controls,
- supervise the financial modelling or financial scenario analysis upon request,
- ensure the overall coordination and supervision of financial audit with external audit,
- participate in ad hoc projects and management requests.
- master’s degree in Finance or Accounting. The equivalent of the same in practical experience is also acceptable,
- strong experience in financial control and reporting,
- excellent people manager,
- excellent communication and influencing skills,
- organization and analytical competencies,
- problem solver,
- resilience to stress,
- proactive and flexible,
- fluent in English (written and spoken),
- very good Excel,
- good knowledge of Hyperion and SAP would be an advantage.
- a lot of challenges,
- real impact on the business,
- company car.