What do you need to start?
- Readiness to start your career in an international environment
- Very good knowledge of Spanish (min. C1) and English (min. B2)
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Client-focused attitude
- Readiness to work with ERP systems
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working among experts, where willingness to learn new things is supported by a wide range of trainings designed to improve your skills.
What duties will help you grow as an expert?
- Managing portfolio of Customers
- Regular verification of supplier accounts in order to avoid payment delay and preparing and sending payment reminders to Customers
- Interacting with Client's various parties via phone and email
- Processing electronic payments
- Preparing reports (SAP & Excel)
What your development path can look like?
You will start your career from the onboarding plan where you’ll grab the basics. When you gain enough experience, you can get promoted or change your role internally choosing from various job positions in areas such as finance, project management, customer care, IT and much more.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
• You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have s rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.