We are looking for an Senior Associate to join our growing Forensic Financial Crime team. You will be involved in delivering a range of consulting services to financial institutions regarding regulatory compliance, fraud management and financial crime technology solutions.
To be successful in this role you should have:
• 2-4 years of financial crime experience in the financial services industry in areas such as AML/CTF, sanctions, market abuse and fraud management;
• Working experience in a financial institution compliance function or consulting firm;
• Good understanding of the processes and products within financial institutions;
• Good knowledge of the Polish / international regulatory environment around AML/CFT, sanctions, market abuse and fraud prevention;
• Strong oral communication and report writing skills;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Experience in the general application of auditing standards, techniques, and procedures will be an asset; and
• Proficient knowledge of the English language, knowledge of second foreign language would be advantageous (preferably German or Ukrainian).
and at the same time:
• is open to gaining knowledge and new experiences;
• has the ability to establish effective interpersonal relationships with a strong customer focus;
• is able to manage time effectively and can demonstrate multitasking skills in a dynamic business environment;
• has highly developed analytical and organizational skills;
• shows an attitude towards accuracy and meticulousness in the implementation of entrusted tasks, and
• has a proven ability to solve complex problems.
It would be advantageous to have:
• completed (or in the process of acquiring) professional certifications, such as CAMS, CFE, and CPA.
You will be involved in delivering a range of consulting services to financial institutions regarding regulatory compliance, fraud management and financial crime technology solutions. These could include:
• Assessments of compliance with regulatory requirements (including processes, procedures and IT systems);
• Implementation / transformation of regulatory compliance programmes and functions within financial institutions;
• Independent review of internal control environment for control gaps and risk assessment;
• Investigations of instances and suspicions of fraud and misconduct;
• Delivering business intelligence services using dedicated tools and technologies;
• Evaluation and development of supporting technology tools; and
• Delivery of trainings to clients’ personnel.
• Competitive salary and social package,
• Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
• Continuous professional grow and clear career path,
• Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
• Free access to: the gym (Calypso Q22), individual physiotherapy services, our network of free bicycles, our Caffè Nero coffee house and many more,
• Friendly work atmosphere
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
Our team is made up of experts having high technical qualifications and business practice. AML team combines pragmatic approach, high analytical skills and modern IT facilities in the form of experienced programmers, IT specialists and security experts. Our team is part of the Central Europe Analytics Center of Excellence, allowing us to exchange global experience and prepare the best products for the regional markets.
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.