For our Client, an international company located in Poznań, we are looking for
- providing the RTR process: journal entries posting, bank account reconciliation, cost accounting,
- performing month-end closing activities in accordance with internal procedures,
- Fixed Assets accounting and VAT reporting,
- close cooperating with Client,
- supporting other team members in daily processes.
- fluency in English - at least B2 level,
- min. 1 year of experience in a similar position or previous experience in an accounting office,
- minimum Bachelor's degree in Finance and Accounting or a similar field,
- excellent knowledge of MS Excel and ERP software,
- problem-solving attitude, very good analytical skills.
- attractive social benefits (private medical care, sport card),
- interesting training and courses,
- great and supportive atmosphere,
- opportunity to develop career in multinational environment.