Finance Shared Service is currently recruiting for an
As a Project Coordinator you will have a key role in WSS’ global Finance Transformation project working together and supporting the SSC F&A and Transformation Manager in preparing the transformation and working on transition agenda. Your responsibilities will comprise planning, preparations and coordination of all project related activities to be conducted as part of the WSS Finance Transformation Project.
Project Coordinator reports to Finance & Accounting Manager Finance Shared Service (FSS) in Szczecin.
- Coordination of all the project management activities and materials required for the implementation in line with established framework for the project.
- Drive a proactive and hands-on project management process in the FSS through facilitation and co-ordination of activity identification, evaluation, decision and implementation.
- Keep track of project progress, reporting and dispensing information to the project team members and other stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
- Daily contact with the vendor(s)/contractor(s) and overall project team and work closely with them for a successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring and controlling of project activities
- Creation and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings
- Contribution in preparations of the key communications in relation to project activities to various stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain close and professional partnerships with internal stakeholders.
- Relevant master’s degree in Economics/Business/Finance or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years’ project coordination / management experience within business transformation disciplines
- Experiences within Finance Transformation, in migration of the processes supported by experience from working in Finance Shared Services organizations is a clear advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and presentation skills
- Excellent English skills required, written and verbal.
- Must be willing to travel globally when necessary.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Stable employment in a dynamically developing company
- Private medical care – premium level
- Multisport card
- Group life insurance
- Vacation allowance
- International environment
- Access to LinkedIn e-learning platform
- Fruits and vegetables days