For our client, an international company from the aerospace industry, we are looking for a
- responsible for sourcing, pricing and contract negotiations with suppliers for procurement of spares and technical repair & overhaul of all helicopter parts/systems in full compliance with the CST / Engineering / Quality requirements,
- manage company goals in term of Parts reliability, Cost Reductions, Turn Around Time Reduction and other related performance expectations of the assigned suppliers,
- cooperate with CS&T PL to maximize efficiencies and guarantee adequate cross-functional alignment to ensure that opportunities and issues are understood at all times,
- manage contracts already established and where necessary, perform re-negotiation of such contracts or implement new contracts with vendors,
- manage the whole Procurement Process,
- meet periodically with Suppliers in order to evaluate Supplier performances and look for any opportunities for improvements.
- 3/5+ years minimum experience in the Aerospace industry or similar business category serving in a supply chain/procurement or demand management leadership,
- demonstrated experience working within an international organization interacting directly with counterparts on a daily basis,
- ability to establish credibility with business counterparts,
- demonstrated success in negotiating and managing contracts,
- demonstrated experience with global activities, which include demand management, supplier performance, sourcing and/or other relevant types of Operations,
- personnel leadership experience and hands-on experience leading a team of people,
- working knowledge and/or experience in maintaining positive supplier relationships while stressing performance.
- employment contract,
- work in an international company,
- interesting projects and many challenges.