Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Treasury Analyst | Cracow
Treasury Analyst | Cracow
We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, capture, manage and monitor global foreign exchange exposures
- Research, formulate, develop and execute risk-mitigating global foreign exchange hedging strategies
- Research and analyze foreign currency trends and other intelligence to regularly project foreign currency exchange rates. Annually establish Enterprise budget/billing rates
- Develop, maintain and control Global Hedging Policies and Guidelines governing Enterprise-wide foreign exchange risk management
- Identify, capture and manage other Enterprise financial risk exposures, e.g. interest rates; commodities
- Recommend changes to hedging and global cash planning & financing policies and procedures
- Foster and negotiate global banking relationships, services, and products in the areas of credit, cash management, and foreign exchange
- Research, approve, monitor, and report on financial institutions and investment allocations
- Initiate, coordinate and execute cash planning activities including financing, inter-company account remittances, dividend repatriation, and forecasting cash flows
- Ensure availability of the company's cash resources as necessary to sustain the company's ongoing activities and the mitigation of financial risk associated with those activities.
- Procure, manage and invest funds and other corporate assets
- Administer the day-to-day banking and cash liquidity position
Payment Process Design, Maintenance, and Enhancement, including:
- Introduce and enhance Amway Distibutors payment channels for Amway Distributors-to-Company payments (e.g. product purchase) and Company-to-Amway Distributors payments (e.g. bonus disbursements, payment refunds, etc.); Includes innovation necessary to maintain competitive advantage/support digital strategies
- Design ERP-to-bank (and vice versa) payment and reporting channels aligned with the Finance technology roadmap and Global Business Services (GBS) strategy, with a specific focus on process standardization and efficiency
- Ownership of payment processor and payment gateway relationships including merchant card acquirers (e.g. FirstData, WorldPay, Chase Paymentech, etc.), payment networks (e.g. VISA, MasterCard, etc.), payment gateways (Computop; Accertify; etc.), and others; Integration of these elements to maximize ABO experience and minimize card processing costs
- Serve as Treasury/banking subject matter expert and liaison between banks / FinTech partners and the business (e.g. Non-Treasury Finance, IT, Digital, etc.)
- Trouble-shoot payment channel issues as they occur
- Ensure appropriate back-up of critical payment processes/providers
- In partnership with GBS / Controllers Group, design and execute asset protection monitoring protocols, including leverage of global ERP’s / partner systems (e.g. Kyriba Treasury management workstation)
- Contribute perspective to preferred banking partner selection with a focus on global capabilities, best-in-class, transferrable solution offerings, and Enterprise working capital optimization
- Serve as a subject matter expert on internal card-based programs (e.g. corporate T&E cards, prepaid card programs, co-branded cards, private label cards, purchasing cards, etc.); In partnership with GBS, maximize enterprise benefit through leverage of standardized programs and best-in-class process design /execution
What you’ll need:
- 3-6 years of experience in Treasury/ Payment Industry
- Education Business, Finance or a similar field
- Very good language skills in English
- Knowledge of and professional experience in the global banking systems & cash management, including knowledge of tools, techniques, and strategies to invest short-term cash and how global financial markets and fiscal and monetary actions impact inflation and interest rates; experience with Anti-Fraud tools
- Knowledge of global treasury trends, including technology
- Ability to effectively provide technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; knowledge of applicable tools and techniques to maximize consulting effectiveness;
- Knowledge of and ability to evaluate the effectiveness of internal and external financial controls
- Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material
- Effectively communicating and presenting complex financial data (both verbally and written) to influence all levels and global audiences; helps others understand financial data and translate it into actionable business insights
- Ability to think strategically and understand the broader view. Demonstrates and understanding of the long-term, "big picture" view of needs and opportunities
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation
- Ability to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships, including the ability to influence, negotiate and manage conflicts effectively and constructively with clients, vendors, and peers
- Knowledge of the business and the key internal and external drivers that affect the business, including financial, political, and industry trends
- Ability to formulate conclusions and recommendations using facts and data, financial and business analysis, deductive reasoning, and sound judgment
What can you expect from us?
- Attractive office location near Krakow City Center (High5ive)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Product discount
- Fruit Delivery
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Numerous company events and office initiatives (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days, charities, MyWay program)
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."